Hi, I am starting out a PPC agency in the UK. I am in the process of building a website for my agency. What need experts advice on is: What are the components of a great website in content of agencies? What is the must-have information clients would want to see on my website especially the homepage? Also any other advice in this area? Cheers!
Exciting. Good luck.
Information that would help (most are known but work):
1. Testimonials - super important. If you can get past clients to agree to give a short video testimonial - even better.
2. Logo/names of happy clients.
3. Easy to understand description of your services.
4. quick and easy contact method.
5. Why you're different to all the other agencies.
6. A unique offer - something that the others aren't - for example: 100% money back guarantee (not for the clicks just for the service fee). This clearly shows that you're confident in the quality of your skills/services.
7. A bit about you/the team - if you don't mind - add real pictures. Not just the regular serious profile pics...something personal.
Don't forget about your TOU and PP and GDPR compliance (a headache but better dealing with it rather than paying fines later on).
I've successfully helped over 300 entrepreneurs, startups and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. After scheduling a call, please send me some background information so that I can prepare in advance - thus giving you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/assafben-david
Answered 2 years ago