Moswen JamesFounder of Get Help Tax and Bookkeeping

I'm an IRS-authorized accountant (Enrolled Agent). I started Get Help Tax and Bookkeeping in 2016 so I could help new and small business owners. I realized that there were many people who were not getting proper business guidance when they needed it most. It's the best decision I've ever made because now I can help small business owners in all 50 states. Should your business be set up as a sole proprietor? LLC? Partnership? Corporation? The decision will affect how, and how much, you'll pay in taxes. I'll help you make the right decision early on. Already started a business? No problem. It's not too late. Give me a call I'll be happy to help you. Moswen James, EA Good enough for the IRS. Good enough for you.

Recent Answers

If you are the officer of the S-corporation working substantially in the business then you should draw a reasonable salary. You do this by treating yourself as an employee and running your wages through payroll, withholding payroll taxes, etc.

You can learn more about that at

I have clients all across the country who are Amazon sellers. For those that are making decent money from their store an S-Corp might be a good option.

In my post, I provide detailed information on how an S-corp could save you on taxes. It's a must read for any successful online seller.

Contact on Clarity

$ 3.33 /min

N/A Rating
Schedule a Call

Send Message




Access Startup Experts

Connect with over 20,000 Startup Experts to answer your questions.

Learn More

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.