Sounds like you have a potential solution to offer to the marketplace. Or is it a service that clients can plug into existing processes?
It's great that you've developed the requisitie experience and skills, but whether you're offering a solution or service, you now need to spin your thinking around:
* Who is using this technology currently?
* What are the headaches those users experience while using this technology?
* How does your solution or service resolve those headaches?
* Are users willing to pay to resolve those headaches?
* What will it take to get users to switch from their current solution or service to your solution or service?
If you don't do this legwork in the marketplace to identify existing issues, challenges and headaches, there's a high likelihood your solution or service will fall flat.
If you wish to discuss, send me a PM through Clarity for 15 free minutes.
Answered 4 years ago