Answered 8 years ago
Phonegap is sweet - however, I think the bigger question is - how involved with the framework do you want to be? How senior will your development team be? Maybe this team is an army of one? You?
While you are open to ideas, why not look at some of the game engines that use a development platform with data integration capabilities?
Answered 8 years ago
What framework you use depends on your experience and knowledge of the corresponding programming language. I would also recommend looking into Xamarin, which allows you to create native applications for all platforms while writing code in C#
I would be happy to discuss further if you would like to jump on a call.
Answered 8 years ago
I usually recommend either React Native or Flutter. Both produce professional looking apps that support both iOS and Android. React Native's advantage is that it is based on React, so you can combine some work if you want to have both a web and mobile interface. Flutter's got a nice, quick development style. Either one will give you great results though.
Answered 2 years ago
Since you have already checked phonegap, bootstrap, appgyver and ionic, I will deal with the other frameworks that may be a great help to you. I will go with Xamarin or React Native as second best options, but the others are good as well.
1. Xamrin: Xamrin is an intelligent way to build an app, developers can use C# for Android, iOS, and Universal for Windows apps. It is one of the reliable tools that provide flexible native performance. Backed with Microsoft technology, it has approx. 1.4 million developers of the community. With an excellent native user interface, it not only helps developers to build a native app with ease but also controls the app to give ultimate user experience.
Advantages of using Xamarin Framework for your Mobile Projects
Benefits of Xamarin:
1. Native User-Interface
2. Xamarin has great native user interface & controls which allow you to create a native app.
3. Cross-Platform App Development
4. Xamarin is now included to Visual Studio with no extra cost including Visual Studio Community version which is free for Individuals, open source projects and smaller teams. So, Low-Cost development. Get a cost estimation of Xamarin mobile app development
5. Xamarin is a perfect choice for Cross-platform app development.
6. Allows you to build Apps for Windows, Android, and iOS app & also share codes over multiple platforms.
7. Easier API Integration
8. Useful compiled code
9. Xamarin mobile App Framework allows you to generate productive and high-performing code that can access every native API
10. Huge community and Support are available on official forum and third parties’ websites.
11. Shared Code Base
2. React Native: From Startups to Fortune 500 organizations, React Native is one of the popular frameworks in 2019–20 which is used to build both Android and iOS apps. React Native development allows mobile app developers to build high-performance apps in shorter development cycles and faster deployment times. React native deals with JSX thus there is no need for developers to learn more complex programming languages for developing Android or iOS apps. Moreover, it provides extremely smooth animations as the code is converted into native views before rendering.
Benefits of React Native:
1. Reusability: React Native was originally developed by Facebook to design the user interface of its mobile application. In the beginning, the React Native framework only worked with iOS.
2. Efficiency: The benefits of React, such as high performance and a virtual DOM, carry over to React Native as well. Using React Native can make you more efficient and speed up your development times in a variety of ways.
3. Corona SDK: Instead of large development teams, Corona SDK helps developers in building solitary code base that functions amazingly-well with Android, iOS, and Nook. Utilizing its features, Corona SDK includes interactivity and delightful graphics content into the apps. Also, Corona SDK app development scales content automatically across multiple devices. Gaming APIs are easily included to your app and allow you monetize app easily and quickly.
5. Intel XDK: With a single code base, Intel XDK lets developers build mobile apps for iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon, and Nook. The main reason why developers use Intel XDK is that it comes with a drag-and-drop user interface thus interfaces are easily built. It comes with profiling and app debug options thus testing the app on different device configurations made easy.
6. Flutter: Flutter is a software development kit from the house of Google that attracts developers by leveraging them for faster coding. It makes the app development process more convenient by providing a single code base for Android and iOS. Flutter gives an advantage of modifying the old widgets and creating a new one effortlessly. Thus, helps to build responsive mobile applications that engage your target audience within a short period.
8. Appcelerator Titanium: If you are looking for a one-stop mobile application framework, Appcelerator Titanium is the right choice. It features independent APIs that make accessing mobile device hardware relatively smooth and reliable. Appcelerator Titanium uses native UI components thus delivers good performance to its user base. After considering various factors like development time period, budget, operating systems, and much more, we have provided the list of Mobile App Frameworks For 2019–20. You can also consult a reliable mobile app development agency to choose the right framework for your app project.
9. Swiftic: One of the most easy-to-use mobile app development frameworks, Swiftic is available for the iOS platform. Besides an easily navigable interface, it is a convenient option with assorted features like push notifications, in-app coupons, scratch cards, app promotion, social media feeds, and much more. There are more than 1,000,000 apps that are created with this framework and are currently running on the marketplace. Whether you are running an e-commerce business or restaurant, the framework allows developers to build custom applications based on outlaid business requirements.
10. Sencha Touch: A high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, Sencha Touch is used to build applications that enable world-class user experiences, intuitive touch, and dynamic interfaces. It is the first choice for developers when it is time to build enterprise application development. It is packed with various widgets that are ready-to-use that are popular for all platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows. Being one of the mobile app development frameworks, Sencha Touch uses the hardware acceleration to improve the performance of already-built applications. Moreover, it provides high-grade security while developing robust applications.
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath
Answered 2 years ago