Being a Google Partner has many benefits, but they revise them all the time. Google seems to protect their intellectual property heavy, so as a partner, you can display their partnership logo to your potential clients.
Also, when they roll out new products in beta, you know before the public does. As Google products go, that's a huge benefit. They provide enhanced support when you need it as well.
I also do a lot of public speaking, so the one benefit public speakers enjoy is that they let you speak at their events; a very valuable benefit to us public speakers ;)
I hope this answers the question.
Answered 9 years ago
The benefit is having the ability to manage more accounts easier with different interfaces.
Which is critical for some agencies.
You may also get to talk with a Google specialist from time to time.
In my experience, that's about it. If you start spending millions with them, then they will be more supportive.
Think about it like Amazon with two million sellers. So if this was a similar situation but just a different company (Google), what advantages do you think you would get? Mostly software capabilities and very little people support is my point... We can discuss in depth if you would like. I'm not sure of any decent sized inbound agencies that don't work with Google.
Does that help?
Answered 9 years ago
First, it is important to understand Google Ads. Google Ads is a Google program that you use for pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. These are paid advertisements that appear in Google search engine results. It is a great method for drawing in new leads and conversions for your business. When a company is an expert in Google Ads, they can become a Google Partner.
When you are shaping your digital marketing plan for your business, you want to work with a company that is best for your business. You want to see results with your campaign. When you partner with a digital marketing company that is a Google Partner, you will get the best of the best. Google Partner companies have passed Google Ads product certification exams, and they stay up to date with the latest product information. These companies are required to go through training and pass the Google Ads product certification exams. This certifies that a digital marketing company has the knowledge required to provide their clients with the best Google Ads service. A Google Partner can be certified in numerous types of advertising. These types include search, mobile, video, shopping, and display advertising.
Benefits of being a google partner are as follows:
1. Google Partners are experts: When you invest money into PPC, you want to work with a company that will bring you the best results. You want to get the most out of your money and produce the best campaign. A Google Partner company will help you produce the best campaign. They have experience with Google Ads and have staff that is highly trained to work with Google Ads. You are partnering with an agency that knows the ins and outs of Google Ads. You want to work with a company that knows more than just the standard terms. It is important to partner with a company that has a vast knowledge of Google Ads because it will help you maximize your campaign. Companies that are Google Partners know Google Ads well and can produce a campaign that works for your business.
2. Google Partners stay up to date with the latest PPC information: The digital world is constantly evolving and changing. It is important to stay on top of these changes to make the most of your digital marketing plan. You want to use the latest methods, so you can get the most out of your campaign. When you are working with a Google Partner agency, you’re working with a company that is up to date on all the latest changes. Google requires their Partners to constantly learn the changes. These companies are required to take recertification exams to ensure that they are well versed in the latest changes. Google helps these companies by providing them with training, so you can feel confident that the information is coming directly from the source. A company needs to be on top of the changes to provide you with the best campaign. Google makes sure that it happens. If a company does update on training, they are not a Google Partner anymore. It is required that Partners be constantly learning and staying up to date. By choosing a Google Partner company, you are working with a company that is the most up to date on changes with Google Ads.
3. Google Partners practice what they preach: One of the most important things to look for in a company is that they practice what they preach. If a company is going to sell you on the great features of something like search engine optimization (SEO) or PPC, you want to see that they are using those methods for their own business. When you work with a Google Partner agency, you can guarantee that they are using PPC for their own business. They need to constantly practice using PPC to come up with new and innovative ways to improve their clients’ PPC campaigns. Google requires these companies to practice and test out new methods to keep up with the changes.
Google Partners are constantly creating PPC ads and using different keywords to see which keywords work best. They are constantly experimenting to figure out how to craft better PPC campaigns for their clients. This ensures that you are working with a company that has the most experience. They will provide you with the best campaign for your business.
4. Google Partners can help you quickly: When you are running a campaign, issues can come up. Your ad could be attacked by malware, which halts your campaign from running. Any number of issues can come up that negatively impact your campaign. A Premier Google Partner has a dedicated Google agency team that they can contact. If your campaign is running and is attacked by malware, it can cost your business time and money. It would take days for you to fix the issue on your own. With a Premier Partner, they can take care of your issue quickly. It saves your business time and money because they have a direct line to Google. This makes a Premier Partner a great option for your business.
5. Google Partners provide great service: Google ensures that Google Partner companies provide great service. To remain a partner, companies need to maintain Google standards. They need to continually provide excellent service for their clients. When you work with a Google Partner, they will provide you with the highest level of service. It is important that you partner with a company that will provide you with exceptional service. If you are going to invest the money in a company, you want to choose one that will provide you with excellent service.
6. Google Partners have access to beta features: Google has numerous features that they test out before they let the public have access to them. These features are typically the latest updates to Google’s Google Ads system. When you work with a Google Partner agency, you have access to those beta features. Google Partners can integrate the beta features into your plan. This helps you get a leg up on the competition. They have exclusive access to these features, so marketing companies that are not Google Partners will not have access to them. It is important to use a marketing company that is a Partner because you can have access to these important beta features.
7. Google Partners work directly with Google: The best thing about a Google Partner is that they work directly with Google. Your PPC ads are operated through Google’s platform. They are one of the top search engine platforms that users use to conduct searches. It is difficult for your individual business to build a direct connection with Google. If you run into issues or need help, it can be challenging to get in touch with someone from Google. There are hundreds of thousands of other businesses that are trying to get in contact with Google too, which makes it difficult for your business to establish that connection. When you use a Google Partner company, you have a direct line of communication with Google. Google provides these companies with their own team, so they always have someone to contact. These companies speak to Google directly to address numerous types of topics. You can have your Google Partner contact about optimizing your account or relevant insights. As issues or concerns arise, you can guarantee that you have a direct line to solve them. Since they work directly with Google, all their training comes from Google. As stated previously, Google provides Partners with training sessions to help them improve their Google Ads campaigns. These companies are constantly trained on the latest features and how to use them. Google Partners get their information, training, and certification directly from Google. This means that you will get a far better Google Ads campaign because they are obtaining and applying the knowledge straight from that platform that hosts your PPC ad. By utilizing a Google Partner company, you will get a great campaign that will bring results for your business.
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath
Answered 2 years ago