1. A good profile with refined communication written with your photo
2. Join other LinkedIn groups so that others will know about your presence and visit your page and not just join but constantly engage yourself in that group conversation.
3. Ask Questions on your page and don't worry if you don't get an answer at first.
4. Make efforts to reach out to others by inviting them and again don't worry about their response you keep doing your side effort consistently.
5. Last go for paid promotion
everything is about how much effort you are ready to make to gain more visibility
A few tips I would add as well is to make use of the additional features a company linkedin profile has to offer, specifically the "Events" listing. If you are doing live or virtual events the "Events" listing on your company profile allows you to invite and tag the speakers you have coming to your event.
It also comes down to the content you're offering. In my experience you will want to share original content more than content written by others, even if it's industry related. Blog posts have always done well for me as well as case studies and brief research posts.
I would also recommend testing animated gifs to go along with your content offers, movement in your posts can cause scrollers to pause on your post and pull them in. Video is also a great option, especially if you apply for the LinkedIn live stream.
Hope this is helpful, feel free to reach out if you have more questions or would like to talk further!
Another good strategy is to post on a regular schedule on LinkedIn like once a week or once a month if you can commit to it. Posting original content, like blogs, testimonials or announcements from your website usually gets some engagement as well.