From agent answering the customer call to resolving the issues in one setting.
Technology (if you have the technology to do so)
- Gather as much caller data upfront prior to CSR interaction
- Pre-populate the data on the screen for the CSR to see as the call comes in
- If you have highly specialized CSRs, they should be very knowledgeable and kept up to date with training
- If you have CSRs that cover a large depth of data, it is especially important to have a knowledgebase that is very easy to navigate and find the most up to date data
- Reviewing your As-Is process in detail and finding pain points is a great way to see where improvements can be made.
- Using a team of CSRs who can give feedback on their experiences and then act as change agents when you make the adjustments is a helpful way to do this.
If you need more detailed information, please let me know. I have implemented many call center solutions.