There are an infinite number of ways to do this. Remember that you get paid for adding value to people's lives. Paid webinars, monthly newsletters, selling or reselling via ebay/etsy, ebooks (especially via Amazon/Kindle), digital products (check out Clickbank) as a creator or affiliate. Look for something you're interested in so that your interest won't wane. If you're only in it for the money, it won't last long and you won't have the drive to make it high quality. Check out Pat Flynn's site Smart Passive Income for ideas and resources.
A key for any business is to leverage your time and create recurring revenue. Freelancing tends to be another job (dollars for hours). Creating something once that can be sold an infinite number of times (all digital products) is the key to growing your income.
Developing a network of supportive people who can help you build your idea and can later help you promote your products/services is also critical. Don't think you can do it all yourself. Leverage (and support!) your connections.
It usually takes time to develop the infrastructure and following/tribe/audience/customers. Don't give up too soon. Eighteen months is a good benchmark. After that, if you've put in the work, the business will start to take off. Don't expect "fast cash" before that though. Be willing to put in the hard work, delivering value all along the way (usually for little or no money in the beginning to develop a following who will buy from you later).
Answered 7 years ago
You need to work hard to get to the point where you can earn $100 everyday...it will not be like turning on a switch suddenly. After some initial set up, and some hard work, you may get up to the $100 per day mark. Some potential ways:
1) Get a large following on a blog site or on social media such as youtube. Work with retailers and affiliates to promotes products.
2) Develop a series of tutorial videos about a subject matter that you have expertise in which also happens to be in high demand. Sell for $25-$50 per lesson download/access on sites like Udemy.
3) Start an online e-commerce shop on Shopify, Amazon, eBay, or via your own commerce site. Find relatively high margin products to sell, and use drop shipping to avoid inventory.
Answered 6 years ago
3 Ways you can make money depending on your situation:
1. If you have an established company website, bog page, etc. you can find companies that will pay you to link their website to yours. You can make $100 pretty easily with this method.
2. If you love writing consider become a freelance writer. Companies all over the internet need writers for various type of content. Simply find your niche and contact the big players in that space and start writing.
3. If you love teaching several site on the internet allow you to help people around the world learn your language. Just search help other learn *language* and join the site that matches your experience.
There are many more ways to make easy money on the internet just depends on your interest and skills.
Answered 3 years ago