I have contacted 2 of the big LCL companies in China to have a cargo moved to the US. However, they could not do it as my supplier does not have a DG license permit (Dangerous Goods) in order to export. I was wondering are they other alternatives in exporting w/o the license.

I live in Shanghai, China. Give me a call to explain more, know few suppliers, and also operate a trading company here,

Answered 6 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.