What other ways can you ship a cargo from China to the US if the supplier does not have a DG license?

I have contacted 2 of the big LCL companies in China to have a cargo moved to the US. However, they could not do it as my supplier does not have a DG license permit (Dangerous Goods) in order to export. I was wondering are they other alternatives in exporting w/o the license.


I live in Shanghai, China. Give me a call to explain more, know few suppliers, and also operate a trading company here,

Answered 6 years ago

I do not know of any alternatives as your supplier needs this to be allowed to Export from the Chinese government. Also you may need to check hazmat requirements in the US as well to see if it is allowed in the country without a specific license. Why don't you ask your supplier what it would take for them to get the permit?

Answered 6 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.