My company has a new mobile chat SDK/library for mobile game developers. It's free and we share revenue on native ads. I'm trying to find ways to get in front of developers to discuss our product and hopefully get them on the platform.
- Conferences like Game Developer Conferences.
- Find Local Meet ups that focus on Mobile Game Developers.
- Get PR
- Guess Blog Post on other Blogs
- Partner up with Platforms
- Connect with people on Social Networks (Twitter, Linkedin)
- Lots of Game Developer Forums out there
- Cold Email?
Message me more info I may be interested.