I’m an expert in cold calling prospects with over 250 five ⭐️ ratings. I can teach you the exact steps you can take not only to do cold calling but to close sales. I’ve worked as a cold caller for 6+years. I’ve closed many sales meetings, and created actionable scripts for cold calling. In this clarity call you will get: 1. Answers to ALL your cold calling questions 2. How to cold call with Confidence 3. Sales tips 4. Sales strategy or action plan for your business 5. You will be able to use the information provided in your business to increase sales Contact me and let’s get started.
Hello, I work with Digital marketers as their sales consultant. Most of them do PPC ads, AdWords, or generate leads through Facebook ads. They do pay per lead but they also work with clients one on one with a fixed rate.
For example, I have worked with some that are generating Chiro, plastic surgery, and law-related leads, and what they do is to drive calls to their business but will charge the business per lead.
Again it depends, you can also work with companies that will pay you to help them monthly on a fixed rate instead of a conversion basis.
This is a good idea. I think it’s great to have variety based on what you’re trying to do. Definitely would sound like a site people can sign up on and list their unsold items and with the right SEO you can attract these people and sell them memberships.
Hello, I work with many early start ups and can provide the tips you need. Vendasa.com for example provides while labeled marketing products and they target businesses in the internet marketing industry. My recommendation would be to connect with specify store owners, and provide them with this opportunity. Please contact me so I can create a DIY marketing plan for you and also spend at lease 1 hour going through the sales process of how to cold call, and email these businesses.
It's great that you have this many years of experience. It's all about coming up with unique or innovative ways to get new opportunities and to start a business where it would work for you in the long run. I'd suggest a few things:
1. You can create a website with your portfolio and build up your online presence through on-page and off-page SEO.
2. Create an innovative style for your personal brand and this can be in the form of video reels.
3. If you'd like to sell a "product" using your skillset, you have to identify what it is that you'd see yourself passionate about even after 5 years. In this case where you have 15 years in the design industry, you can offer online courses in designing.
4. Use Pinterest, IG, and Tiktok to get new opportunities and organic traffic
5. Research is Key, even cold calling still works but you have to identify your prospect, pitching to everyone will not work.
6. Youtube, Tiktok, and even Pinterest have many resources to help you come up with new business ideas and also show you how to accomplish them.
7. Fiverr, Upwork, Toptal, Designhill, Peopleperhour and many more sites are a great place for you to find projects. Check out my blog post on this it will help you a bunch https://virtualbossmindset.com/12-best-place-to-find-freelance-graphic-design-work/
If you need any assistance with how to start a profitable business, schedule a time to chat with me.