I help individuals transform their lives by disrupting the silence that hold them hostage in finances, family relationships and career.
Start by being visible and establishing relationships. No matter where you are, people gravitate to those that they know, like, and trust. Seek out the most influential or those who are in positions of leadership and start building relationships and their influence will begin to open doors for you. So you lead with your personality and finding common interests. Then later you bring in the study survey as they warm up to you.
Look for problems that you can solve. Look for things that you are passionate about and go for it. Take a career interest assessment and see what career clusters best fit your personality traits. Skies the limit but you must start somewhere. Best wishes.
There are a few things that I would encourage you to consider along with the expertise that you bring to the table.
1. Do your research (know what's hot vs what's not, know who is usually attracted to that are, know the factors that draw vs what repels populations, what are highs vs lows)
2. Who is doing what you desire to do in the business? Study them like an open book. What are they doing well? How are they engaging with potential clients? What kind of hours are they putting in? How are they maintaining and sustaining visibility?
3. Do you want it bad enough? Sometimes you may need to consider this for your sake. Are you willing to do what it takes to get the results you seek? Then this may mean you press past the impressions you get here on Clarity and invest in you a business coach. You may be surprised to know that even the most successful in their areas of gifting have or have had a coach a some point in their career.
I hope this helps you in creating your next move. Best wishes. If you need assistance finding a great coach, message me I have a couple that I recommend.
If you are one of the thousands who are looking to start a new business or making the transition for your brick and mortar business already in existence, there are a few simple things to consider. However the knowledge to implement these things are usually the issue standing in the way of many. If you need assistance implementing any of the steps below feel free to connect with me.
1. Explore website that compliments your business and the product/services that you have
2. Explore and implement your delivery options for your products/service
3. Create and build your team (individuals or systems/automations) so that your business flows smoothly and your time is not stretched to the max trying to do everything (and not getting anything accomplished).
Stop waiting for someone else and go out and market for yourself. Put you a resume together and go to some places and tell them what you do and inquire if they could use your services. One person don't stop anything. If you want to eat and survive in this world you must stop looking for excuses. So go make your own bids, go pitch your own sales, and go get your money.
In a time where everyone is transitioning to the virtual world it is easy to get lost in the chaos. Nonetheless, not impossible to maintain and sustain visibility. However there is a strategy and formula that you must apply with intention if you are going to survive it all.
a. You must be intention. This means you have to get over the give me something for nothing mentality. People in the virtual world are just as selfish as you. You must go the extra mile to create and develop your virtual relationships. This takes time and persistents. This means scheduling time to not only create post that match your brand, but also interacting and commenting on the posts of others and joining other groups with people who would potentially be interested in yours.
b. Learn to apply systems and automations in your brand. These exist because our time is the most valuable commodity that we have. This resource will help free up some of your time to do more of what you need to do.
c. Decide what kind of leader you are going to be and own it. The character of your group will assume whatever personal characteristics you possess. So if you are bored with it and discouraged, the members of your group will be less likely to engage. So take a personality test and discover your strengths and weaknesses before proceeding.
d. Leaders are problem solvers. It's obvious you have a problem. Leaders are also team players. It's who is a part of your team that makes all the difference. Connect with others who are winning at what you desire to see in your group and learn from them.